School Council Meeting's for 2020-2021
School Councils are formed to support the school and provide the opportunity to advise the principal and school board on any matters relating to the school and education. Our School Council is made up of parents, staff, and community members. We are a fairly informal group who meet regularly to discuss school issues.
At every meeting, members have the opportunity to hear reports from the school administration, and committee of school councils' representative as well as a report from the school board trustee assigned to our school. If you are interested in taking part, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your intention to participate and a google meet code will be sent back to you at 6:15 PM on the day of the meeting to enable you to be part of the meeting.
Participation is encouraged and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the meeting. For more information please go to our school website.
Our scheduled meetings for the 2020 - 2021 school year are:
- Tuesday, September 22 at 6:30 PM (via Google Meet) - Agenda & Minutes
- Tuesday, October 20 at 6:30 PM (via Google Meet) - Agenda & Minutes
- Tuesday, November 17 at 6:30 PM (via Google Meet) - Agenda & Minutes
- Tuesday, January 19 at 6:30 PM (via Google Meet) - Agenda & Minutes
- Tuesday, February 16 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 16 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 20 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 18 at 6:30 PM
It would be great to see you there!