Please Note: This article is about the school-organized formal Farewell Ceremony. If you would like information about the parent-organized Farewell BBQ and Dance, please visit the Celebration page.
Grade 9 Farewell is fast approaching! Just a few reminders of the important details in the parent letter that was sent home with your student and emailed on May 3rd.
- Farewell Ceremony is held on Thursday June 6th at 5:00 pm at Sherwood Park Alliance Church
- The Farewell Celebration will be held after the ceremony and is being organized by parents - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be part of the parent group.
- Portraits are being taken on May 13th in the morning.
- Student quotations are to be handed in to Miss Mekechuk in Room 215 by Tuesday, May 14th.
- Cost for the Ceremony is $20 per grad, with unlimited invitations included for friends and family - cost for the Celebration is TBD.
- There will be a short Ceremony rehearsal the morning of June 6th.
More detail is included in the parent letter.