Hello Sherwood Heights families,
Now that returning school registration is complete, students will begin making choices about what options they wish to take next year, and whether they will apply for our Academic Excellence (Honours) program. The following dates are important as we look toward next year:
- March 8th – The 2021-2022 Program Guide will be available by clicking here or on our website. The Program Guide describes all of Sherwood Heights exciting options, programming, and extra-curricular activities that will be available next year. Be sure to check it out!
- March 15th (noon) – Parents and students currently in Grades 7 and 8 can select their option courses by accessing the Parent Portal in PowerSchool. If you do not have a PowerSchool login, please call the school and we will assist you.
- March 15th – Students in Grade 7 and 8 who wish to apply for the Academic Excellence (Honours) Program can pick up an application form at the office. Applications are due on Monday, March 22nd.
- March 22nd (noon) – The option selection portal closes. Deadline for Academic Excellence applications.
- April 6th – Program Guide sent to Grade 6 students who will be attending Sherwood Heights next year.
- April 14th – 6:30 pm – Sherwood Heights Virtual Information Night – An opportunity for Grade 6 Students and their parents to virtually visit our school and get to know about Sherwood Heights
- April 14th – Students currently in Grade 6 can select their option courses by accessing the Parent Portal in PowerSchool.
- April 21st – Grade 6 option selection portal closes.
Exciting times ahead! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school at 780-467-5930.